KINCLAN MPV EXECUTIVE TRAVEL
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE KINCLAN MPV EXECUTIVE TRAVEL?
- We offer the best value executive airport transfers and private Scottish tours in the Central Belt
- Unlike private hire and taxi companies our rates are fixed and agreed with you in advance
- Our fares are always cheaper than Glasgow Airport taxis, Edinburgh Airport taxis and Prestwick Airport taxis for transfers to other cities, airports and ports.
- We pride ourselves on our punctuality. Unlike taxi and private hire firms, your booking with us does not go into a computerised queueing system and our drivers always arrive in advance of the arranged collection time
- Private hire companies charge an extra 50% on top of their regular fares for more than four passengers in a people carrier. At KinClan MPV Executive Travel we have just one fixed tariff for our people carrier transfers and tours. You pay the same fare for up to six passengers per vehicle. Additional charges apply to 7 or more passengers
- KinClan MPV Executive Travel provide an alternative, affordable, private transfer service between the airports of Scotland's Central Belt and towns and cities throughout the country
- A private transfer can be a very economical method of travel. For example six people travelling from Glasgow to Edinburgh Airport would pay just under £11.00 per person for this journey with KinClan MPV Executive Travel, five passengers would pay exactly £13.00 per person and for four passengers the cost would be just over £16.00. If the same journey was to be undertaken by train from Glasgow Queen Street Station to Edinburgh Haymarket or Waverley and then by airport bus from the city centre to Edinburgh Airport the cost per passenger would be £15.70 (prices correct as of 01/01/11). Why make two or three journeys when you need only make one seamless trip with one of our executive transfers.
- We offer a complimentary meet and greet service where you will be met by our driver with your name on a board at the airport arrivals area if you are arriving on a flight, on the station platform if you are arriving by train or at the harbour if you are arriving by ferry
- We offer complimentary Highland Spring bottled water and Highland toffees to our customers on all journeys
- Our vehicles are valeted daily
- We can provide baby seats, child car seats and children's booster seats - just make a request and state the age of your child(ren) when making your booking
- Taxis, executive car and chauffeur companies are not legally required to provide any provision for child seating - not much good if you are travelling with a baby or more than one child! KinClan MPV Executive Travel believe it is important to offer our customers a choice of safe seating options for their young family membersSome of our seven seaters are capable of towing luggage trailers whre maximum luggage capacity would be 6 cases, 6 sets of golf clubs and 6 hand luggage sized cases. Our 9 seater is generaly capable of carrying 8 cases plus 8 hand luggage cases.
return to FAQs